Skip to main content

[jsr360-experts] Reminder: CLDC 8 / JSR 360 EG call on Wednesday 2pm-4pm CET

  • From: Michael Lagally < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr360-experts] Reminder: CLDC 8 / JSR 360 EG call on Wednesday 2pm-4pm CET
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 12:42:04 +0100

Dear JSR 360 / CLDC 8 experts,

please be invited for tomorrow's JSR 360 EG call.

As agreed the call takes place from 2pm-4pm CEST, please check www.timeanddate.com for your local time.

We have published the SpecLead drafts early last week and would like to use tomorrow's call
to start with a top level walk through the specification, to collect initial feedback and to answer high level questions.
Let's focus tomorrow's call on CLDC only and look at GCF in the next call.

We propose the following agenda for the call:

Draft Agenda
• EG feedback, comments, questions including:
• Cinterion comments:
- Access point APIs
- Comm Connection
• Werner's comments:
- @since tags

• SpecLead draft - top level walkthrough on GCF
•  - Goals, Requirements
  •  - GCF enhancements (connection options, access point)

• changes to the call timeslot due to daylight saving time (DST) in some Geo's

• AOB

We will use the bridge as communicated on the EG private page on JCP.org.

Best regards,

Michael Lagally & Roger Riggs
CLDC 8 SpecLeads

[jsr360-experts] Reminder: CLDC 8 / JSR 360 EG call on Wednesday 2pm-4pm CET

Michael Lagally 03/05/2013