Skip to main content

[jsr360-experts] Reminder: JSR360 EG call on Wednesday, May 29th at 2pm CEST

  • From: Michael Lagally < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr360-experts] Reminder: JSR360 EG call on Wednesday, May 29th at 2pm CEST
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:00:53 +0200

Dear JSR 360 / CLDC 8 experts,

please be invited for this week's JSR 360 EG call on Wednesday, May 29th.

The call takes place on the usual time at 2 pm CEST,
please check www.timeanddate.com for your local time.

We propose the following agenda for the call:

Draft Agenda
• EDR feedback, comments
 • Access point APIs - Revised draft
• CommConnection extensions - ModemConnection
• AOB

Please find attached the ModemConnection API draft.

Also find attached the revised draft of the extended Access Point API.

We will use the bridge as communicated on the EG private page on JCP.org.

Best regards,

Michael Lagally & Roger Riggs
CLDC 8 SpecLeads

GIF image

Oracle Java Development Group | Mobile & Embedded

Phone: +49 89 1430 2620

Mobile: +49 172 818 71 91

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

GIF image

[jsr360-experts] Reminder: JSR360 EG call on Wednesday, May 29th at 2pm CEST

Michael Lagally 05/28/2013