Skip to main content

[jsr360-observers] [jsr360-experts] Re: Werner Keil sent you a presentation

  • From: Werner Keil < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr360-observers] [jsr360-experts] Re: Werner Keil sent you a presentation
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:45:12 +0100

Oh btw, I have a separate talk on Trusted Java (JSR 321) at JavaOne Moscow, too, so while keeping the format more or less the same for GeeCON, I will take many of the security-related slides (TEE, Trusted Java, JavaCard) out and feature it in the other talk

Any security related aspects for Embedded, e.g. Device Trust or real world scenarios for M2M Security (e.g. Gemalto/Cinterion may know a bit of both?) please also feel free to suggest something for that other session. It is in the context of Mobile and Cloud, so the Internet of Things isn't too far from that either.

Werner

[jsr360-observers] [jsr360-experts] Fwd: Werner Keil sent you a presentation

Werner Keil 03/12/2013

[jsr360-observers] [jsr360-experts] Re: Werner Keil sent you a presentation