Skip to main content

Re: Public project

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Public project
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:06:05 -0500

Alexis... I contacted you off list on your request.

John

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Alexis Lopez < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi. According to this wiki:

I should ask for an Oracle representative to make my project Public. Also I wanted to know if my project can be part of the parent JUG  project on java.net

The information of my project is:
Name: Cali (CLO) Java Users Group - CLOJUG

My java.net user name: aalopez

Please help.

Public project

Alexis Lopez 03/04/2013