A. Follow these steps:
1. Go here - Request a Project - http://www.java.net/request_project.csp
2. Follow the first two steps under "Starting a New Project"
3. At step #3, begin to fill out the first form page. Under "Choose a community you'd like to join": choose Java User Groups. Put yourself as the Project Manager. Under "Other Notes or Comments", ask to make your project a sub-project of the "parent" JUG you want yours to be under
4. Fill out page 2 (Warning: do not use the back button while filling this page). Here you can choose the parent project from a list. Be sure the 'Use project index.html' box is checked. Submit "Create Project" and your new project page will display.
5. A community leader will see this request and if necessary, "re-parent" your new project appropriately. They will approve it and send a confirmation email to both the parent project leader and you.