Screen for reference
I'll be making references to this screen in this wiki page. So keep that in mind.
If you haven't done so, you need an account in each server you play in. Each server is on its own right now.
Here's the process:
- Click the Create an Account button.
- Provide the required information. Server name and port vary from server to server so make sure to get those correct.
- Make sure to provide a valid email address as this is the only link between the user and the account. It'll be used for forgotten passwords, player files rebuilds, etc.
- Click create account.
If everything is fine you should make it into the Lobby chat room.
Login with existing account
After you have your account set up you can login into the server using the Login to jWrestling button.
- If not available in the account profiles yet, enter the server information along with your username and password.
- Select Save login profile locally checkbox if you want it added to the account profiles drop down. Select save password if you like. Selecting save password will allow anyone with access to your computer to login as you, so use with care. Especially in multi user/public computers. You are responsible for your account and password.
I'm logged in! What now?
After the connection process is complete you should be in the Lobby room. Let's take a look at what we have here.
- At the top you have the available rooms. From there you can right click and perform actions like joining a room, opening a room, etc. Admins have other menu items available.
- At the right hand side you have a list of players in the room. (right click a user to display related menu like whispering)
- In the middle is the chat screen. Here you'll see the chat log for this room since your arrival along with system messages and private chats.
- The bottom bar allows you to type text to be sent to the chat room. Just type and press Enter!
- The left side has your current options described in detail in the following sections.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct, CoC for short, is the code that you accept to follow by using jWrestling. Any violation to it might lead to punishment (some time on jail) up to permanent ban from server. So behave!
This is where you'll build your championship winning deck!
This requires further detail so it has its own wiki page.
This allows you to create a room. By default rooms you create will be deleted if empty.
Credits for jWrestling. If you contribute somehow you might make it there!
So this is a brief introduction. Now the only thing you need is practice, some great decks, some great friends and the guts to be the champ!
Start my first match!