Connection timeout while client proxy creation

  • From: Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkowiak@...>
  • To: users@...
  • Subject: Connection timeout while client proxy creation
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:29:56 +0100

Hi

Having the web service proxy we can set connection and request timeout as described here https://metro.java.net/guide/ch05.html#http-timeouts. But these timeouts are used when the service is called. While creating the proxy we can use the local wsdl file or the remote url. How can I set the connection timeout for this operation? I'd like to break the proxy creation when opening the connection with the remote wsdl file takes a lot of time.

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center <http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@... <mailto:krzys.sobkowiak@...> | Twitter: @KSobkowiak

Connection timeout while client proxy creation

Krzysztof Sobkowiak 01/21/2014
Terms of Use; Privacy Policy; Copyright ©2013-2017 (revision 20160708.bf2ac18)