Twitter supports OAuth and part of this protocol is are two pair of keys en secrets. One for you application if you do not choose to publish on behalf of the plugin. The key and secret for the plugin can be obtained via a jira call.
When publishing through this connector a tweet is posted to your twitter connections.
- First get a pair of application key and secret
- Store values in property file. Default location ~/.m2/socialmedia-plugin.properties
- Configure plugin
- Run the prepare goal. The plugin will provide instructions on how to get a member key and secret
- Either let the plugin store the member key and secret or do it yourself.
- Finally bind the publish goal to a phase or run it from the commandline