Testers and developters needed

5 posts   Feedicon  
Replies: 4 - Last Post: April 11, 2014 19:58
by: Ludovic Vignals
« Older Topic » Newer Topic
showing 1 - 5 of 5
Posted: December 25, 2011 00:33 by ingmarhendriks
Dear reader,

We are in need of testers and developers!

Any kind of help is appreciated!

If you are interested than please join the project and request for repository write access if you wish to help develop the AVR plugins by sending an email to ingmar@yourdimensions.nl with the subject "AVR SVN write access".

Ingmar Hendriks
Posted: July 26, 2012 17:36 by nrafaello
Hi,

My name is Nuno and I am working with Arduinos and waspmotes... basically similar. I am also starting to develop some java stuff (noob)!
I am not very experienced, but I would like to integrate all AVR development in Netbeans IDE. If there is anyway I can help/learn please advise.

regards Wink
Posted: December 18, 2012 23:11 by vicricker
I'm interested in this project. I'm a java developer, and have experience using Netbeans, although, not developing for the Netbeans platform.

I've been using the Arduino for a few months and have used it to control Christmas lights, and such. Currently, I'm using the Arduino IDE under Linux. It's OK, but quite poor in comparison to Netbeans.

Posted: March 02, 2012 16:54 by thiagohm
Hello!

I´m not familiar with the plugin development process, but I´m sure I could help to try the plug-in. I´m working with ATMega328p and some SAM7, and would love to have support to then right on my preferred IDE ^^
Posted: April 11, 2014 19:58 by Ludovic Vignals
Two questions:
- does being a Tester for that project requires to request write access to the repository?
- Is the plugin supposed to be tested only on 7.x or 7.x and 8.0?
Replies: 4 - Last Post: April 11, 2014 19:58
by: Ludovic Vignals
« Older Topic » Newer Topic

Close
Please Confirm
Close