Posted: May 07, 2012 06:24 by sifysify
How to verify the HN player functionality using the application $OCAPROOT/apps/qa/org/cablelabs/xlet/DvrExerciser ?
I am following the below mentioned steps :
1) Launched the DvrExcerciser Xlet.
2) Selected HN menu (option 2).
3) Selected HN Player (option 2).
4) Selected Display HN Media Servers (option 1), selected Media server which is running and is in network.
5) Selected Remote Service Playback (option 3), failed to list the contents.
6) Selected Playback Live streaming (option 4), selected one from the list of channels, playback failed.
If I follow the above steps, I am unable to playback the live/recording streams. Am I missing any steps? Is there any configurations? please suggest how can I verify the functionalities?
(The network has 2 media server which are capable of streaming live as well as recordings and a client which is running DvrExcerciser xlet application.)-Thanks.SR