Skip to main content

New site for the samples code

6 posts   Feedicon  
Replies: 5 - Last Post: November 07, 2014 08:14
by: yaohuagen
« Older Topic » Newer Topic
showing 1 - 6 of 6
Posted: September 13, 2011 17:15 by Jeff Davies
Welcome to the new project for the Oracle SOA Suite 11g sample code. This project contains all of the official Oracle samples from Oracle development and project management.

We are always looking for suggestions for new samples. If you have a topic that is not covered by an existing sample, please post your request on the Sample Request forum.

Please note that you do not have to be a member of the oraclesoasuite11g project, not a member of the java.net site to download the sample code. Just navigate to the Download link and you can download all of the samples from there.

We do not have the source code repository populated yet. When we do, we will post a news article on this forum to let everyone know. We will be using Subversion as our source code control system for these samples. Only Oracle product managers and developers will have write access to the source code control repository. However, everyone will have read access. More on this as things develop.
Posted: November 27, 2012 18:50 by Xiaowen_Ren
thanks for your sample code. Is it possible to create one zip file for download or like we could svn client to checkout code once. It's too hard to download one by one. Maybe i did find the correct file. thanks
Posted: November 10, 2011 21:52 by phani16
Hi,

We couldn't able to download the samples for other adapters. Please provide the access.
Posted: July 04, 2012 20:18 by abhayrnc.kumar
Hi ,
Is it possible to integrate human work flow with BAM. For example let say, a human workflow has multiple level of approvals is it possible to report these status to BAM. Do you have a example for integrating Human Workflow with BAM.
Posted: November 07, 2014 08:14 by yaohuagen
I test the SAP_Sample_J2CA_Mediator_Inbount_Project of SAP_Samples.zip. Depolyement of the project is successful. But it doesn't work.SOA server cannot find a resource to be bound.I don't know how to change ra.xml and weblogic-ra.xml to fix the issue.
Posted: November 07, 2014 08:14 by yaohuagen
I test the SAP_Sample_J2CA_Mediator_Inbount_Project of SAP_Samples.zip. Depolyement of the project is successful. But it doesn't work.SOA server cannot find a resource to be bound.I don't know how to change ra.xml and weblogic-ra.xml to fix the issue.
showing 1 - 6 of 6
Replies: 5 - Last Post: November 07, 2014 08:14
by: yaohuagen
« Older Topic » Newer Topic

Close
Please Confirm
Close