[jsr362-experts:] Re: Resource proposal
- From: Kito Mann <
- To: Edward Burns <
- Cc: "
- Subject: [jsr362-experts:] Re: Resource proposal
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:22:45 -0500
FYI, I went ahead and created this as an issue for the JSF spec:
Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com
;| JSF/Java EE training and consulting
* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: *http://w
* JSFCentral Interviews Podcast:
* Sign up for the JSFCentral Newsletter: http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Edward Burns
> >>>>> On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:36:41 -0500, Neil Griffin <
> NG> @Ed Burns: When you get a chance, could you please shed some light
> NG> on why resource dependencies can only be done via JSF annotations,
> NG> and not by faces-config.xml? Thx.
> I suppose it could be. It turned out to be easier to implement with
> annotations. I think you have discovered a wrinkle where our stated
> goal of having complete parity of functionality between annotations and
> XML is not met.