Skip to main content

Re: Update of ROME and ROME fetcher

  • From: Patrick Gotthard <patrick@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: Re: Update of ROME and ROME fetcher
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:48:37 +0100

Updating ROME fetcher should be painless.
Reviewing my ROME library enhancements would be very helpful.
Maybe there are some passages where the generics are not 100% optimized.

Am 27.03.2013 17:43, schrieb Joseph Ottinger:
I'm all for it. In fact, want any help?

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Patrick Gotthard <patrick@...> wrote:
Hey guys,

I finished the migration of ROME to Java 6 with generics.
All unit tests are successfull and all code passages where I did not fully understand what was intended are also covered by the unit tests (I checked it with Cobertura).
Maybe someone would like to review my changes in the branch "BRANCH-generics"?

Now I want to migrate the ROME fetcher too.
Actually my plan is to:
- remove the old Ant build
- restrcuture the directories to be maven standard compliant (src/main/java instead of src/java etc.)
- add generics (e.g. in HashMapFeedInfoCache)

Are there any doubts? Of course I'm going to implement the changes in a branch first.

Regards
Patrick

--
Joseph B. Ottinger