Skip to main content

Re: NPE with rome 1.0.0

  • From: Nick Lothian <nick.lothian@...>
  • To: users@...
  • Subject: Re: NPE with rome 1.0.0
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:16:15 +1030

I'm sure all the plugins & classloaders are working fine.

However, the error you are seeing looks to be because it cannot find the properties file. Either the property file doesn't exist at all or it is looking in the wrong place for it. Usually the reason it is looking in the wrong place is because classloaders aren't quite working like you expect.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:27 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@...> wrote:
Hi Nick,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Nick Lothian <nick.lothian@...> wrote:
> Sounds like a classloader problem (duh I know).
>
> It has been (literally) years since I looked at this, but is there anything
> unusual going on with classloaders/plugin systems etc?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the classloading and plugins,
all plugins in the particular framework I am working with (Apache
Nutch) are working as expected... e.g. fine.

I really am stumped on this one...

NPE with rome 1.0.0

lewis.mcgibbney 11/09/2012

Re: NPE with rome 1.0.0