Skip to main content

Re: SIP Servlet POJO 0.2 draft

  • From: Binod < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SIP Servlet POJO 0.2 draft
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:00:49 +0530

Hi Keith,

Please see comments inserted.

On Monday 18 February 2013 07:17 PM, Lewis, Keith wrote:
" type="cite">Binod,

I notice that that there is reference here to multiple annotations of the same type on the same method.
Does this mean that we are mandating Java 8?
I had Java8 in mind. But I am not sure, we will mandate it.

Also, one can use @Invite and @Options in one method. Both will use @SipMethod internally.
So, there can be two annotations which use the same meta annotation.
" type="cite">
Also I wonder whether it would be good to define an enumeration for known methods.
We could then allow @SipMethod to take either a string or an enumeration.
This would be more type safe.
It would also remove the need to define a separate annotation for each method.
We could use @SipMethod(Method.INVITE) instead of @Invite
I guess you mean @SipMethod ({INVITE, OPTIONS..}) right?

To me, your suggestion is simply another style. Lets hear what others think.

thanks,
Binod.

" type="cite">
Keith

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Binod < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Please find the SIP Servlet POJO draft version 0.2 attached. As per the suggestion from
the EG on a Matcher sort of interface, I added a design for the same. Please see @SipPredicate
section in the extensibility.

I also modified the method selection rules. Hopefully, I made them a bit more simple.

Comments welcome.

thanks,
Binod.

--------------------
Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Thrupoint, Inc.

SIP Servlet POJO 0.2 draft

Binod 02/14/2013

Re: SIP Servlet POJO 0.2 draft

Eric Cheung 02/18/2013