Skip to main content

Re: SIP Servlet POJOs.

  • From: Binod < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SIP Servlet POJOs.
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:15:26 +0530

Hi Tom,

On Tuesday 05 February 2013 06:57 PM, Strickland, Tom wrote:
" type="cite">Typo: @AnyResponse - the end is 299, but I think that you mean it to be 999.

Yes. It should have been 999.

" type="cite">
Question: Perhaps I've missed it, but does this define what happens when an attempt is made to deploy a SipServlet POJO that does not cover all possible methods and response codes?

If a POJO does not handle a method or response, the behavior
should just be the same as what happens when a usual SIP Servlet
does not handle such a message, right?

For example initial requests that are not handled by the application
are responded with 501. For others, the default behavior of proxy/UA
could come to effect.

thanks,
Binod.

" type="cite">