Skip to main content

Re: SIP over websocket draft.

  • From: Nitzan Nissim < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SIP over websocket draft.
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:43:55 +0200

Hi Binod

Regarding 1.3. Application Composition:
Should we add the application name in SipTargetedRequestInfo and a new SipTargetedRequestType to the application router when the container knows the initiating HTTP session and its application?

Thanks,
Nitzan

Nitzan Nissim
SIP Container Architect, WebSphere SIP Infrastructure
IBM Software Group, AIM
Israel Software Lab
+972 (54) 6976107
+972 (8) 9482326

From:        Binod < >
To:         ,
Date:        02/27/2013 05:29 PM
Subject:        SIP over websocket draft.

Hi,

Please find a draft version of SIP over websocket support attached.
This is as per the discussions we had in the F2F.

However, I am thinking, if we should have a way to obtain HTTP Session
that originated the websocket traffic to the application. That can help
developers write interesting converged application that use HTTP and SIP
together.

thanks,
Binod.
[attachment "SipOverWebSocket.pdf" deleted by Nitzan Nissim/Haifa/IBM]

Re: getInitiatingWebSession [Re: SIP over websocket draft.]

(continued)

Re: getInitiatingWebSession [Re: SIP over websocket draft.]

binod pg 03/13/2013

Re: getInitiatingWebSession [Re: SIP over websocket draft.]

Lewis, Keith 03/18/2013

Re: getInitiatingWebSession [Re: SIP over websocket draft.]

Binod 03/19/2013

Re: getInitiatingWebSession [Re: SIP over websocket draft.]

George Vagenas 03/20/2013

Re: getInitiatingWebSession [Re: SIP over websocket draft.]

George Vagenas 03/20/2013

Re: getInitiatingWebSession [Re: SIP over websocket draft.]

binod pg 03/20/2013

Re: getInitiatingWebSession [Re: SIP over websocket draft.]

George Vagenas 03/20/2013

Re: SIP over websocket draft.

Lewis, Keith 03/06/2013

Re: SIP over websocket draft.