Skip to main content

Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes

  • From: Eric Cheung < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:18:22 -0400 (EDT)

Attached is v0.3 of the proposal updated to address the discussion in the last few weeks. The change bars are from the previous version.

Thanks
Eric

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Binod wrote:

- We discussed dialog termination. EG does not seem to have a clear preference on
 whether we support automatic termination of dialogs or not. We will go with
option 1 mentioned in the "SIP Dialog termination proposal" e-mail thread for EDR.
 Eric will update the dialog termination proposal and send it out.

Meeting Notes

Binod 03/07/2013

Re: Meeting Notes

Lewis, Keith 03/08/2013

Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes

Eric Cheung 03/11/2013

Re: Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes

binod pg 03/12/2013

Re: Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes

Eric Cheung 03/13/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

Meeting Notes

binod pg 03/14/2013