Skip to main content

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

  • From: George Vagenas < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:34:59 +0300

I am more for the A proposal, define interfaces for methods. I think it will provide more flexibility over the B proposal.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Binod < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Attendees : Brian, Eric, George, Keith, Tom, Binod (Sorry, if I missed anyone).

Keith's original proposal has now evolved to two different set of proposals.

1. See Keith's e-mail with latest PDF. The approach in this proposal is to
    create a new interface called SipInviteRequest to hold pending responses
    for invite. From yesterday's discussion, seems like there are two further
    paths on this proposal.
    (A) Define interfaces for methods also. For example, SipRegisterRequest, SipAckRequest,
         SipInviteResponse etc. This would make the API consistent across all the methods.
     (B) Move the new methods to SipServletRequest iteself.

2. The PendingMessages interface holds all the pending messages. See the attached
    changes to javadoc. I updated it with the comments from the discussion yesterday.

Please let the EG know which path you would like to take for standardizing this functionality. ?

thanks,
Binod.

B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Binod 06/06/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

George Vagenas 06/07/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Jonas Borjesson 06/12/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

George Vagenas 06/12/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Eric Cheung 06/12/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Binod 06/13/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Binod 06/13/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Lewis, Keith 06/15/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Binod 06/14/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Eric Cheung 06/17/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Binod 06/18/2013

Re: B2B/PendingMessage Discussion/ Meeting notes

Lewis, Keith 06/20/2013