Skip to main content

Meeting Notes

  • From: binod pg < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Meeting Notes
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:08:48 +0530

Attendees : Jonas, Keith, Tom, Brian, Nitzan, Binod.

- We discussed API design difficulties with new Header (HeaderField) proposal. Given the way Parameterable
and Address are designed as header field values and not header fields, we felt that a new interface that
consider both name and value would make the spec more confusing. If we cannot find a good solution,
  we will drop the proposal.

- Even the proposed AttributeStore has some legacy interface issues since SipSession and SipApplicationSession
has different return values for getAttributeNames. Current proposal is to deprecate getAttributeNames
and introduce a new method (eg: getAttributeSet) in the AttributeStore. Request to the EG members, if
  that would introduce any issues.

- The discussion on how to expose the relationship between http and sipsessions on the websocket context is
  continuing. We have some email threads running on the same.

- We discussed how the mapping between web identity and sip identity happens for a websocket connection.
We have posted a question on sipcore working group to get a clarification of how they see the mapping works.
Depending on the discussion on sipcore working group, we will adjust the EDR text.

Meeting Notes

Binod 10/10/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

Meeting Notes