- From: binod pg <
- Subject: Meeting Notes
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:08:48 +0530
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
Attendees : Jonas, Keith, Tom, Brian, Nitzan, Binod.
- We discussed API design difficulties with new Header (HeaderField)
proposal. Given the way Parameterable
and Address are designed as header field values and not header
fields, we felt that a new interface that
consider both name and value would make the spec more confusing. If
we cannot find a good solution,
we will drop the proposal.
- Even the proposed AttributeStore has some legacy interface issues
since SipSession and SipApplicationSession
has different return values for getAttributeNames. Current proposal
is to deprecate getAttributeNames
and introduce a new method (eg: getAttributeSet) in the
AttributeStore. Request to the EG members, if
that would introduce any issues.
- The discussion on how to expose the relationship between http and
sipsessions on the websocket context is
continuing. We have some email threads running on the same.
- We discussed how the mapping between web identity and sip identity
happens for a websocket connection.
We have posted a question on sipcore working group to get a
clarification of how they see the mapping works.
Depending on the discussion on sipcore working group, we will adjust
the EDR text.