- From: Binod <
- Subject: Meeting Notes
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:54:38 +0530
Attendees: Keith, Dan, Binod, Tom.
- We had a discussion whether it should be possible to define a POJO
in the descriptor. Doesnt look like, we have a good usecase for
it. The current plan is not to support defining a SIP POJO in the
- We discussed B2BUA status. The question was about deciding whether the
B2bUAHelper should be deprecated (fully/partially) or not. Binod will
an email about this to EG.
- Tom mentioned that, it may be useful to add a method to retrieve values
of known headers as a Set/List. He will send a mail to the list.
- Please send the comments on the draft to the EG mailing list.