Skip to main content

Re: Section 23.4 continued

  • From: binod pg < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Section 23.4 continued
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:48:30 +0530

Sure, it is good to clarify these.

- Binod.

On 2/7/2014 4:28 PM, Keith Lewis wrote:
And one more ....

We should add a description of the CDI context lifecycle events as exist for the other builtin CDI scopes see 6.7.1, 67.2., 6.7. and 6.7.4 of the cdi spec.

So in 23.4.5.1 we could say

An event with the SipApplicationSession as payload and with qualifier @Initialized(SipApplicationSessionScoped .class) is fired when
the application session context is initialized and an event with qualifier @Destroyed(SipApplicationSessionScoped.class) when the application session context is destroyed.

The text describing when the application context is destroyed should be aligned with the HttpSession case. And so should say

The application session context is destroyed when the SipApplicationSession is invalidated, after all listeners have been called, and at the very end of any application invocation (e.g. servlet service method) in which invalidate() was called.

Keith Lewis

On 6 February 2014 13:11, Keith Lewis < <mailto: >> wrote:

    I forgot to mention HA support for CDI.

    The SIP application session context needs to be able to be
    replicated in a HA environment - this is equivalent to it being a
    passivating scope as defined in section 6.6 of the CDI spec.
    We should reference the restrictions listed in 6.6.4 regarding
    passivating scopes.

    Keith Lewis

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. CafeX Communications.

Section 23.4 continued

Keith Lewis 02/06/2014

Re: Section 23.4 continued

Keith Lewis 02/07/2014