Skip to main content

Meeting Notes

  • From: Binod < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Meeting Notes
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:06:34 +0530

Attendees: Nitzan, Eric, Tom, Binod.

- We discussed DAR requirement to skip the originating application from executing the application again.
There seems to be a desire to do this in a configurative way, rather than modifying the current behavior of
DAR. The agreement in this meeting was to add two additional SipServletRequest properties to the object
model in D.1 of the specification. This would help deployer specify enough criteria to influence the DAR
  application selection. New properties are given below.
            1) routing-directive:
                 Equivalent to SipServletRequest.getRoutingDirective
            2) originating-application:
Name of the application that created the request. Null for requests received externally. We will
add a method getOriginatingApplication() to SipServletRequest so that custom application routers
                 can make use of the information.
   We will update the spec with these changes after the PR.
- Updated the EG about the schedule:
  https://java.net/projects/sipservlet-spec/pages/Schedule
- Updated the issue tracker with latest status on all issues.

Meeting Notes

binod pg 03/20/2014

<Possible follow-up(s)>

Meeting Notes