Skip to main content

Re: Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes

  • From: binod pg < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:29:53 +0530

Hi Eric,

Thanks.

- We should probably update the AutomaticProcessingListener to accept SipServletRequest/SipServletResponse instead
  of SipServletMessage.

- Since we are leaning on explicit termination of dialogs, I thought, we decided that, we can allow AutomaticProcessingListener
  to be specified declaratively like other listeners.

thanks,
Binod.

On 3/11/2013 9:48 PM, Eric Cheung wrote:

Attached is v0.3 of the proposal updated to address the discussion in the last few weeks. The change bars are from the previous version.

Thanks
Eric

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Binod wrote:

- We discussed dialog termination. EG does not seem to have a clear preference on
whether we support automatic termination of dialogs or not. We will go with
option 1 mentioned in the "SIP Dialog termination proposal" e-mail thread for EDR.
 Eric will update the dialog termination proposal and send it out.

Meeting Notes

Binod 03/07/2013

Re: Meeting Notes

Lewis, Keith 03/08/2013

Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes

Eric Cheung 03/11/2013

Re: Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes

binod pg 03/12/2013

Re: Updated dialog termination proposal Re: Meeting Notes

Eric Cheung 03/13/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

Meeting Notes

binod pg 03/14/2013