- From: Binod <
- Subject: Meeting Notes
- Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 13:00:43 +0530
- List-id: <jsr359-experts.sipservlet-spec.java.net>
Attendees: Dan, Wei, Eric, Brian, Jonas, George, Binod (Sorry, if I
- Brian reminded us that a product need to pass TCK for JSR 236, if it
compliance with that API. This is true for any JSR.
- We discussed dialog termination. EG does not seem to have a clear
whether we support automatic termination of dialogs or not. We will
option 1 mentioned in the "SIP Dialog termination proposal" e-mail
thread for EDR.
Eric will update the dialog termination proposal and send it out.
- We then had a discussion on getInitiaingWebSession proposal for
This api will work for SIP Servlets only if it is executed in the
where the websocket connection is created so that HttpSession is not
- There was a question on whether the current
can be used instead. However, there can be multiple
for the messages arriving in the websocket connection. Forcing all
sip messages to
a single sipapplicationsession may be limiting the API too much.
- Jonas mentioned that another way such an application may be designed
is by letting
the browser do the coordination logic rather than it being done in
the server. However
that is only a design option for the developer.
- The discussion then drifted a bit to how webrtc work and how does
in traversing firewalls etc.
- Binod will write up some usecases that explain the use of sharing http
with sipservlets so that we have a better perspective on the issue.
- Brian informed that Nitzan/Brian will be presenting a B2B proposal
next week. That
will be added to the agenda.