Skip to main content

Re: Consolidated JSR 359 draft and CDI chapter

  • From: George Vagenas < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Consolidated JSR 359 draft and CDI chapter
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:26:04 +0200

Binod,

Some comments about the draft:
  1. Section 4.6.5 mentions the @AnyResponse annotation but if i remember correct we said we will remove this
  2. Section 4.6, should we mention that container can throw a deployment exception for methods with same specificity for a specific request or response?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Jonas Borjesson < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Binod, would it be possible to get the draft up on some kind of review
tool so that everyone can comment directly in the documentation plus
see other peoples comments? Usually I find this much more efficient. A
google doc perhaps?

/Jonas

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:57 AM, binod pg < "> > wrote:
> Just uploaded a consolidated draft.
>
> http://java.net/projects/sipservlet-spec/downloads/download/v0.1/jsr359-v01.pdf
>
> - Added dialog termination changes.
> - Added CDI chapter.
>
> thanks,
> Binod.

Consolidated JSR 359 draft and CDI chapter

binod pg 03/20/2013

Re: Consolidated JSR 359 draft and CDI chapter

Jonas Borjesson 03/20/2013

Re: Consolidated JSR 359 draft and CDI chapter

George Vagenas 03/27/2013

Re: Consolidated JSR 359 draft and CDI chapter

Binod P G 03/27/2013

Re: Consolidated JSR 359 draft and CDI chapter

Binod 03/28/2013