Skip to main content

Fwd: [jsr236-experts] Final Release candidate for review

  • From: Binod < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Fwd: [jsr236-experts] Final Release candidate for review
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:10:00 +0530

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:04:14 -0700
From: Anthony Lai ">< >
To: ">

Dear experts,

I have incorporated the comments we have received since the Proposed
Final Draft.

The latest spec document with changes since PFD marked can be found at:
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities_2013-03-26-delta.pdf

The changes to the spec document are minor. Here is a summary of the
changes:
- Clarified types of context to be propagated are “from a
contextualizing application component” in sections 2.3, 3.1.4.3,
3.2.4.3, 3.3.4.3, and 3.4.4.3.
- Removed reference to “task can be run in a remote process” in sections
3.1.1 and 3.2.1
- Fixed and simplified example code in sections 3.1.1.1.7 and 3.1.1.1.8
- Removed requirement that a Java EE Product Provider need to detect the
case where a task instance fails to complete a transaction when using
the provided UserTransaction instance.
- Clarified that tasks are run in different transaction than the
submitting thread, and any transaction active in the executing thread
are by default suspended.

The latest javadoc zip file can be found at:
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/javax.enterprise.concurrent-api-1.0-b06-javadoc.jar

Javadoc at http://concurrency-ee-spec.java.net/javadoc/ has also been
updated.

Changes in javadoc since PFD can be found at:
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/javadoc-changes-pfd-frd.jar

Please send any feedback to the

      ">
       mailing list. Readers not on
the expert group can send feedback to

      ">

mailing list. If nobody objects, we are planning to submit the Final
Release to the JCP in the middle of next week.

Regards
Anthony

Fwd: [jsr236-experts] Final Release candidate for review

Binod 03/28/2013