Sip Tools for Java
SIP Tools for Java is an evolution of the IcedJava project, whos original goal was simply to traverse firewalls.
This project is a series of tools to enhance the capabilities of SIP clients and servers written in Java, and includes the following components:
- IcedJava - An implementation of Interactive Connectivity Establishment
- BFCPJava - An implementation of Binary Floor Control for Java
- MSRPJava - An implementation of the MSRP and SIP Simple protocols
- SimpleSIP - A toolkit to make using JAIN-SIP and other SIP implementations easier
- Simple3pcc - A toolkit for Third Person Call Control