Skip to main content

[sj-campinas] Fwd: AdoptOpenJDK & Adopt-a-JSR presentations at DevoxxUK 2013 on Parleys!

  • From: Cesar Augusto Nogueira <cesarnogueira1210@...>
  • To: campinasjug@..., campinas@..., noticias-campinas@...
  • Subject: [sj-campinas] Fwd: AdoptOpenJDK & Adopt-a-JSR presentations at DevoxxUK 2013 on Parleys!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:06:18 -0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mani Sarkar <sadhak001@...>
Date: 2013/4/12
To: members@..., adopt-openjdk@...

Hi All,

If you have a Parleys account you can access many presentations from DevoxxUK 2013, I have enlisted below a selected number of presentations interesting our adopt community:

Project Nashorn in Java 8 - _javascript_ as a first class language on the JVM

JSR 347 - standardising data grids for Java

Accelerated Lambda programming

Securing the Future with Java

The JCP: How can you make a difference

Getting Started with WebSocket and Server-Sent Events using Java

55 New features in Java SE 8

Collections After Eight

More presentations to come, enjoy these for now! Soon we will also have the video presentations available! Stay tuned!

Pass it one far and wide into other Java communities, twitter, facebook, etc...

Cheers,
mani
--
Twitter: @theNeomatrix369
JUG activity: LJC Advocate (@adoptopenjdk & @adoptajsr programs)

[sj-campinas] Fwd: AdoptOpenJDK & Adopt-a-JSR presentations at DevoxxUK 2013 on Parleys!

Cesar Augusto Nogueira 04/12/2013