Toronto Java Users Group
The Toronto Java User Group provides presentations of exciting new technologies and socialization with your fellow developers in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our monthly agenda usually includes:
- group discussion of recent Java-related headlines
- lightning talks from anyone who has something to show&tell
- a robocode battle - bring your robot and compete in our arena for fun & prizes!
- a longer-format prepared talk (30-45 minutes max)
- time to relax and chat in the pub
- prizes and swag for participants (subject to availability)
Check out our site for the latest information and to join our mailing list for meeting announcements and updates!