1) 'Watchdog Project Controlling Free Edition' is provided as freeware.
1a) Watchdog Project Controlling is free for educational use (schools, universities) and for use in charity or humanitarian organisations.
2) Watchdog Project Controlling Software is owned by Watchdog (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
3) You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Software or documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without prior written consent from Watchdog Project Controlling. In the case of an authorized transfer, the transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
4) You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software or documentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
5) Limited warranty: Watchdog Project Controlling, Watchdog Project Controlling Extensions and documentation are "as is" without any warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software. In no event shall Watchdog Project Controlling or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.