Skip to main content

[jsr356-experts] High level Requirements and Example scenarios

  • From: Danny Coward < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr356-experts] High level Requirements and Example scenarios
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:29:50 -0700

Hello experts,

Before we get to APIs and all that, I want to spend a little time talking about the high level requirements of the JSR. These were more or less laid out in the JSR itself, so that's always a good place to check back on as we get deeper into this.

But I've laid them out again (attached document), together with the deployment settings, and a short description of an example application and how it all works that uses the output of the JSR.

This is intended to surface high level issues, and is mostly a vehicle to see how we collectively see this working.

So, please feel free to post me your thoughts/suggestions/random issues this brings up - either to the list or just to me as you prefer.

[jsr356-experts] High level Requirements and Example scenarios

Danny Coward 04/20/2012

[jsr356-experts] Re: High level Requirements and Example scenarios

Mark Thomas 04/22/2012

[jsr356-experts] Re: High level Requirements and Example scenarios

Scott Ferguson 04/22/2012

[jsr356-experts] Re: High level Requirements and Example scenarios

Scott Ferguson 04/23/2012

[jsr356-experts] Re: High level Requirements and Example scenarios

Greg Wilkins 04/24/2012

[jsr356-experts] Re: High level Requirements and Example scenarios

Wei Chen 04/24/2012

[jsr356-experts] Re: High level Requirements and Example scenarios

Remy Maucherat 04/24/2012

[jsr356-experts] Re: [jsr356-users] Re: High level Requirements and Example scenarios

Justin Lee 04/24/2012