Skip to main content

[jsr356-experts] Re: still email list weirdness

  • From: Danny Coward < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr356-experts] Re: still email list weirdness
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:10:38 -0700

Hi all,

Sorry. I've now tried a couple of things, including adding us all to the user list, and changing the mail list properties for the user list to public. But I'm still getting the bounce - sorry about that. I will keep looking into it.

The messages are getting through however, AFAICT.

- Danny

On 4/25/12 9:20 AM, Danny Coward wrote:
" type="cite"> hi all - you probably see that there's a still weird bounce going on from the users list. The good news is that dispute this your messages to the expert group are getting to the experts list.

Pls stay tuned while I look into it.

[jsr356-experts] Re: still email list weirdness