Skip to main content

[jsr356-experts] Java WebSocket API EDR

  • From: Danny Coward < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr356-experts] Java WebSocket API EDR
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:27:17 -0700

Hi folks,

I've posted v006 of the spec to the website. This will also be our Early Draft Review (EDR) for the JCP, so hopefully we will get some more feedback from those outside the expert group too.

Its here, including the last two issues raised since last week's v005, and a bunch of small tweaks.

From now on, I'm going to track issues a bit more formally: I'll still do summaries from time to time so you can jump back into the list if you have missed a week or two. But I'll be using JIRA, where I have already put a few issues that folks have raised to me, that I want to track so we can talk about them here. Here's the issue tracking:-

From next week we'll start working on those issues.

[jsr356-experts] Java WebSocket API EDR