[jsr356-users] [jsr356-experts] API and spec niggles
- From: Mark Thomas <
- Subject: [jsr356-users] [jsr356-experts] API and spec niggles
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 18:05:25 +0000
- List-id: <jsr356-experts.websocket-spec.java.net>
I have noticed the following while working on an implementation of the
the latest draft:
1. 4.4-4.6 state that @WebSocketPathParam must be Strings. 4.3 has a
slightly wider choice of types. I assume the wider choice is the
2. I found myself writing the following a few times:
Is there a simple way we can remove the need for this cast? (I can see
some more complex refactoring options)
3. Do we want to define some constants in the API such as WebSocket
handshake HTTP header names and values?
Note: I wrote this over several days and I suspect 2 may have been
overtaken by events.