Skip to main content

[jsr356-users] Identifying a particular client

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr356-users] Identifying a particular client
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:54:37 +0530

I am wondering to fine a particular client in a session

Say i have 5 clients in a websocket and i need to find Client3 and send him a particular message...

I see some methods in Session getParameterMap or getQueryString  is it possible to set a value to this and identify a client ?

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra R Hegde (Raj)
"DREAM is not what you see in sleep;
is the thing which does not let you sleep" - APJ Abdul Kalam
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small.
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. - Lao Tzu

My Sessions:
JUGChennai JTechDay - 15th Sep - Chennai - JavaFX 2: Rich Client Platform -
AIOUG Sangam '12 - 2nd Nov - Bangalore - JavaFX hands-on Lab -

[jsr356-users] Identifying a particular client

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[jsr356-users] Identifying a particular client

rajmahendra 12/18/2012

[jsr356-users] Re: Identifying a particular client

Stepan Kopriva 12/18/2012
Please Confirm