Skip to main content

JAVA Exchnage 2010 WINRM

  • From: meribaa adil <adil.meribaa@...>
  • To: users@...
  • Subject: JAVA Exchnage 2010 WINRM
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:41:31 +0200

Good morning,

I write to you this email to understand the communication between a java client and WinRm, the goal is to run a remote power shell script using a remote client java

Could I ask you a question please :

My issue is : I create a java client which will communicate with winRM using HTTP protocol, what i want to know is it possible to send a http Request to WinRm to execute a script or a command, in other words using the browser can I send a Http Requeste
like http://hostExchange:port?cmd="
......" to the winRm or the winRm does not understand HttpRequest ?

Thank you in advance

Adil

--

JAVA Exchnage 2010 WINRM